This is the Testing/Development Server.
Content may be incorrect and out of date. go to live site
Residential Issues

Home Based Businesses

In order to operate a business in the home you must have a business licence and the business must comply with applicable zoning bylaws regarding permissible home based businesses.

For information contact the business licence section at 604-276-4017.

Additional information can be found in the Business Licences section, and in the Zoning Bylaw.

To make an enquiry or to report a problem please use the online Customer Feedback form.