Tree Protection Bylaw information sessions
20 October 2016
The City of Richmond is hosting information sessions to give the community a brief overview of the City’s Tree Protection Bylaw and the criteria used by staff to assess trees.
Information sessions will be held from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Thursday, October 27: Thompson Community Centre, 5151 Granville Avenue
- Thursday, November 24: West Richmond Community Centre, 9180 No. 1 Road
- Thursday, December 15: South Arm Community Centre, 8880 Williams Road
- Wednesday, January 18: Steveston Community Centre, 4111 Moncton Street
- Thursday, February 23: Cambie Community Centre, 12800 Cambie Road
- Thursday, March 23: Hamilton Community Centre, 5140 Smith Drive
Presentations will be from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Question and answer periods will be from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
In addition to the Tree Protection Bylaw, other topics will be covered including the Parks Department street tree program and tree retention projects.
For more information call 604-247-4910 or visit the Tree Protection Bylaw webpage.