Assisted Housing Facilities
Residential Care Facilities(Under the Provincial Long Term Care Program)
Excludes acute hospital care and private facilities
- Under the Provincial Long Term Care Program residential facilities are provided for individuals who, because of health related problems, can no longer live independently.
- These facilities, which exclude acute hospital care, may be owned and operated by non-profit societies or private businesses.
- Following assessment, a long term care co-ordinator will discuss options for care.
- Should facility placement be recommended, assistance will be provided in identifying suitable facilities to meet your needs.
- Contact the Richmond Health Department, Continuing Care Division at 604-278-3361 for further information.
Click a number on the map for more information on that location.