This is the Testing/Development Server.
Content may be incorrect and out of date. go to live site
Property Taxes

Manage Your Tax Account

How Much Do I Owe?
Already registered? Log in to your account to view your property tax and utility balance online at:

My Property Accounts

If you do not already have an account you can register by clicking "Register Now" on the login page.

You can also sign up for eBilling to receive your bills by email.

To register your tax and/or utility account for eBilling:
  • Select the account(s) you wish to register
  • Click eBills, and
  • Opt for - Receive account statements by email only

My Property Accounts will allow you to:

  1. View your account information - past bills, current bills and payment history
  2. Find out whether you have claimed your Home Owner Grant
  3. View your current and previous property assessment value

Tax Payer Property Information
To Order Tax Certificates or view Property Information for any property in Richmond see Taxpayer Property Account Information.

Change Your Mailing Address:
All mailing address changes are handled by BC Assessment.

To update your mailing address, complete the Change of Address Notification form 
on the BC Assessment website, or you can also visit the City of Richmond Tax Department and complete the Change of Address Notification form in person. The City will then forward the form to BC Assessment to update your mailing address.

This will change your mailing address for your property assessment notice, property tax notice, and your utility bills. Only the registered property owner is allowed to change the mailing address.

For commercial tenants wishing to change the mailing address of a utility bill, please contact the City of Richmond Tax Department at 604-276-4145 or

Note: Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing. For more information please contact BC Assessment at 1-866-825-8322 or

Change the Name on Land Titles:
To change the name on your land title, or to register any changes to the ownership of a parcel of land, contact the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC: