About the Council Decisions Database
The City of Richmond Council Decisions Database is a public information access tool for conducting research in open Regular and Special City Council meetings and Public Hearings dating back to 2000.
• Full text of resolutions
• Full text of minuted discussions
• Committee items which did not go forward to Council
What's not included?
• Procedural sections of minutes
• Comment and submission sections of Public Hearings
• Keyword and date searching
• Subject and name indexes
• Email or Print search results
• Links to full meeting minutes and reports
The database is updated regularly but no earlier than 3-4 weeks following a meeting. For recent meetings consult the unadopted online meeting minutes.